Subscribe to our newsletter for seasonal promotions, health news and savings
UPTOWN DRUG COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING
- Test is by appointment only.
- Uptown Drug will contact patients directly to schedule a test
- once they have completed the initial steps.
1. Text P360 to 555888
2. You will receive a response with a link to a new patient form.
3. Select Coronavirus consult.
4. Answer a couple of questions regarding Covid-19 and hit send.
5. If response indicates testing is warranted, additional questions will pop up to be answered and include the pharmacy's fax number (Andy Devine location: 928-753-7649).
6. Enter the information requested and select enter/submit.
7. P360 will fax a Rx to the pharmacy authorizing the test.
8. YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT! A staff member from Uptown Drug will call you when we receive test authorization to schedule your visit.
9. While you’re waiting to be tested, download the physician 360 app on your smartphone or tablet, set up an account and answer a series of medical questions. Once test is complete, the pharmacy will give patient the results cassette so they can log into the P360 app, and select see a doctor for the appropriate test.
***BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! YOU MUST CALL (928-753-2226) TO SCHEDULE TESTING.***
We're a modern pharmacy with old-school values
We've been serving the communities of Kingman and its surrounding areas since 1963. Our pharmacists have over 80 years of experience and our friendly staff will treat you like family. Here at Uptown Drug, we are dedicated to providing our customers with services that are customized to meet their needs. Whether it’s prescription medications or over the counter products, we are here to answer any and all of your questions. Stop by today to experience the Uptown Drug difference.
Save a trip to the doctor with Physician360!
Physician360 is now available at Uptown Drug!
Point-of-care testing, also known as remote testing, rapid diagnostics, near-patient testing, and satellite testing, is any kind of medical test that is not done within a laboratory setting.
Telemedicine consultations and treatment!
Consult with our board-certified Physician 360 doctors via your smartphone and receive a prescription without ever leaving your home!
Also called Med Sync, Med Synchronization is a program we offer here at the pharmacy to help synchronize your medication refills so that you will be able to pick up ALL of your medications on a single day each month.
Speak to a staff member today about how we can get you set up on med sync.