Will be responsible for assisting and supporting licensed pharmacists in providing health care and medications to patients. This includes, but is not limited to, acting as a liaison between the public and the pharmacist, preparing and distributing medications, maintaining drug inventory and patient records. Must have a broad knowledge of pharmacy practice and be skilled in the techniques required to order, stock, package and otherwise prepare medications.
- - Posses strong interpersonal and communication skills and an orientation towards customer service.
- - Basic computer skills.
- - Ability to operate point of sale and cash management computer systems.
- - Ability to prioritize and perform responsibilities accurately with attention to detail.
- - Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in daily workload.
- - Posses strong oral and written communication skills.
AZ Pharmacy Technician Certification License